CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

I get to Marry my Best Friend!

So I've decided that I am the luckiest girl in the world. Not only do I get to marry a man who inspires me, who supports me, and who loves me, I get to marry my best friend!

For those of you who don't know Corey, I wanted to tell a little about him. I met Corey way back in 2000 when my brother dropped off a friend at his house. Corey was playing basketball outside and ran up to the car to say hello. I was in love - well as much as an 8th grader could be in love! A few years later we started to date, and its been a long road, but every year there is more to love.

Corey is a grown up in a 20 something body. He has always been the responsible one, and has taken on many challenges in the past couple years. He recently bought his first home in Gainesville and he got a puppy to go with it! He also got a promotion at work and is now the GM Service Lane Manager at Koons of Manassas, where Corey has worked since he was 16! Talk about commitment to a company! Corey started parking cars, then he changed oil, became a mechanic, and then a service adviser. At 24 Corey has definitely surpassed everyone's expectations, and although he still gets 'baby face' comments - he always treats all of his customers and colleagues with professionalism and respect.

My favorite thing about Corey - has to be his ability to brighten everyone's day! Corey has always been able to make me laugh, no matter what mood I am in. He is incredibly down to earth, theres not a shy bone in his body, and he is that guy who would do any thing for anyone. Oh and who can't love a guy who enjoys a Cosmo every once and a while! ;oP

1 comments:

Unknown said...

And don't forget, he has the most WONDERFUL sister in the world, who could as for a better find than that! I'm enjoying reading this, but pretty sure I read it completely backwards...my be my age...;0 H