CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A little fashion study break...

Ok so even though my month by month planner (thanks MOB) says that I shouldn't be worrying about men's attire until October/ November.... I can't help myself! Dressing the boys is going to be waaay more fun than the girls... I think I've decided that Corey will wear all white under his tux... specifically this tie... which is apparently at Macy's now... The rest of theholligans will be in all aqua tuxes... .... HAHAHA just kidding - you so thought I was serious


As for the other fun part... ME....
And as you all know I have shoe issues... and yall couldn't have possibley expected me to go quitely with some boring white satin pumps... right now I love the idea of something like this... maybe less colorful but something different... because its not like anyone is going to see them so I can wear whatever I want! ;oP

1 comments:

Vicki said...

And I took you for a PINK shoe kinda girl!