CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Its April...

So its April... that means in less than one year I get married.... SEEMS like thats forever from now but I'm sure that it will go by quickly especially if I'm up in NJ and that seems like its becoming a reality more and more each day.


And even though it feels like I have forever... apparently I am already behind.... I am supposed to have a reception site... check... and a church... yikes! This whole church thing is not quite working out... HOPEFULLY this Friday I will find somewhere that will let me have my wedding!


And maybe even somewhere that will let my puppies join in on the fun? Madison would be a beeeauutiful flower girl... we just need to convince the groom! Hehehe

2 comments:

Vicki said...

The Groom is just embarassed because the women in the family are better trained than the men!! Madison promises to be a really really good girl and even wait in the car during the reception if she can just walk the aisle in a TUTU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Paul and I are sooo excited for you TWO....somehow I always knew you two would be together...haha!! I just wanted to express my feelings...and Wish you two the BEST OF LUCK!!!! Love you guys!!