CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Reality...

OK I am finally back to reality... and back to wedding planning...

This week I was really productive... no matter what my mother thinks... I met with two photographers... picked a church (maybe)... picked a DJ (maybe)... and narrowed it down to 3 (maybe) dresses! HAHA OK so theres a lot of maybes in there but whatever... I really do have a long time!

The "maybe" church... the historic old Pohick Church... it is now Cranford United Methodist.. and I knooooww its not Baptist... but its got character... and did I mention its only 8 miles from the O Club?! I am just waiting on the packet info from the church ladies... they like snail mail apparently... www.cranfordumc.net

The photographers... J&K Photography, and RMN Photography.... I ended up LOVING both of them in person (of course) so I have NO idea what to do... I am leaning towards RMN she seems to be trained more and has more experience... but shes also more expensive.... check out their websites... I am expecting some voting comments... www.rmnphotography.com and jandkphotography.biz

The DJ... Bobby G's I actually talked to a bride that used him... she said he was great... we'll see...

The dress.... HAH yea right... boy eyes read this... all I will say is that every dress I like is by Casablanca! :)

OK so I am getting back to work... this weekend is apartment searching... BOO... I guess I really do have to go to NJ now :(

BUT

Next week is FLORIDA!!!!!!

1 comments:

Vicki said...

So I vote for J&K-- and you know which dress I like!!