CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy Busy



So Florida was FUN! Corey got his Eric time, I got my Natty time, and we even were able to shove in some time with both sets of grandparents... Unfortunatly I was not in photographer mode so this vacation is not documented very well... but anyway...


We have a photographer! J&K Photography won! I am pretty sure we will be having our engagement photos done at the national arberetum sometime in July.


We also have an appointment today with Anna and Anne- wedding planners, tomorrow with A2Z Music Factory- DJ, friday with Rex & Regina - Weding planners, and Monday with a florist.


And no I still haven't found the dress... but my ties from http://www.thetiebar.com/ came in for the boys! I love the white one for Corey, and the green one too... the black and teal- not so much! haha that one will be going back.

0 comments: