CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello New Jersey

OK so Madison and I have officially crossed that Mason-Dixon line!

This weekend Corey, Cooper, Madison, and I shoved everything I own into a 6x12 trailer and hauled it up to the Garden State... 6 hours in the car, 2 phone calls from Poppa Jack, and 2 unhappy puppies later we finally made it, unloaded the trailer, ordered a pizza and sent Corey on a hunt for beer. A long weekend of unpacking, rainy dog parks, shopping trip, and we even fit in a family birthday party. Here are some pictures of the new place... sorry for the moving mess!

Front of house

My new street... perfect little neighborhood...
Side of the houseBack deck

Living room My bare bedroom :(
Favorite part of the house... arch :)




And of course Madison's new friend Pepper!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love the house! It looks like a great place!! I do think you will need to figure out how to hang on plaster walls--- looks alittle sad with no pictures! And tell Sarah that Pepper is a sweetie! I hope Madison learns to like her new roomie!

Anonymous said...

Very cool front door!!! Almost looks like it's out of a story book. The new place looks pretty darn nice for someone just starting out in life! Best of luck with the job and remember... Jersey is not that far away ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful charming so you!
Enjoy your new srart in life.